Tuesday 5 April 2011

Sixth One

There is gonna be a late grading for karate, so I have to come unless I want to remain a pathetic and insignificant white belt forever...
My mom just gave my sister and I the whole speech about life, the usual was there...
"work harder!"
"don't lie"
"lies catch up with you"
"remain humble"
"be a good person"
"don't try to outsmart your parents"

Unfortunately I've attempted (and succeeded) at doing all of the above to a certain point, though my parents consider me rude, argumentative and arrogant because of it....
basketball kick
Today during basketball all sorts of fouls happened. Little boys were kicked in the shin, but not by the strong, buff, RIPPED (no homo) upper forms.... but by OTHER little kids, unbelievably, our own team ended up marking each other, some even fell to the floor and banged their head against some random brick. The same brick was move AWAY from the court by the boy who had the terrible misfortune of being hit on the head.

Irony sucks.


5 comments:

  1. ☺lol☺

    ♥Haadiya♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt this 1
    mean t to be the sixth 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is sorry i will fix it in a minute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my face hurts!! hahahaha ... u know hu i am

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya i know who you are! dude that must have hurt man....

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts