Tuesday 26 July 2011

Let's Go Away For A While.

Here is a clue to who the main character is... 'The cat' with an 'h' as in 'he'


I'm going away, maybe for a while. I'd like you to come with me, but I don't know how to tell you.
Please.
Let's go away for a while.

I adjust my glasses as I make my silent approach, the really cool dude is shouting "Enthusiasim!" and is pushing me towards you. I wipe the sweat from my brow. The time is right, I've gotta tell you.
The dark dude smiles and nods his head. The Hamster releases a silent chuckle as I wave my fist in fury at him.
I push through the crowd of girls and boys, I push past the teacher. I finally make it to you.
You look up to me as if my head is in the clouds, it might as well be, considering how tall I am compared to you. But that's what I like about you, your small figure reminds me everyday, how cute you are.  I love the way your hair goes over your eyes, the way you flick it out of your sight with your tiny soft hands, the hands I want to hold. I hear the guy with the Afro laughing as you start screaming at your friends over something I don't know about. I'm waiting for them to leave, I just want to talk to you, just you, before I leave.
Finally I gain the courage to convince your friends to leave, I manage to drag them away with the help of the really cool dude. He give me the 'thumbs up' as he leaves us alone, the same 'thumbs up' he always draws in his books. Then, there is still, eerie silence as I stare at you. For a while you avoid my gaze, but now you are looking me in the eyes. I'm now lost in your pupils, I feel trapped in an eternity of beauty...all in your eyes.
I fall into a trance every time I see you.
But now...
I'm going to tell you how I fell.
I smile, you smile back.
Your hair falls over your eyes. Annoyed by the passing winter winds, you bring up your soft hands to adjust your hair. I see the goosebumps on your skin. I move my hand brush it over your cheek, I move the hair out of your eyes. You look at me startled, but with happiness as well. I'm finally going to tell you what I feel.
"Let's go away for a while." I whisper.

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww i like this story its nice ♥haadiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8test but saddest story eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks haadiya P.S SORRY for being a jerk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nxawwwww :) <3
    ur really good Tawanda :)
    ThumbsUP!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts