Saturday 16 July 2011

I guess I should come back.

Hey everyone? Did you miss me? Don't 'BOOO!' me! Don't groan! I know your glad I'm back and besides I need something to keep me occupied.... while I was gone I got into a relationship with my ex AGAIN and then it ended then I wrote some weird story about it. No, I won't post it damnit.... Now I'm being accused of cheating and general badness....so oh well History. Anyways I'm ere now and I plan on doing something big, though first I need to get something big but just wait, trust me I will get something eventually.
Trust me I'm gonna break down ALL the barriers...
racial
religious
physical
sexual

WHY??
'Cause... I don't give a damn... well anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts