Thursday 31 March 2011

The First One

First Entry Okay, this is my first entry in my blog... Oh I should probably tell you who I am.
My name is Tawanda W.T Mulalu.
I live in Africa, a beautiful continent with very slow internet speeds.
I am a nerd.
Great...
This is probably the part where I am supposed to tell you stuff about my life, right...?
Well today I existed...
School was boring.
Exciting ain't it?
Anyways we had some epically boring English test that I know I failed but I really didn't give a...
Seriously, convincing teenagers to read The Hobbit by that guy who wrote 'The Lord of the Rings' will cause kids to just be brimming with excitement. I suspect that teachers mistake the sad groans of saddness that kids make for joy and laughter. BIG MISTAKE GUYS.
"So you mean when I gave the children homework, they were not happy to be learing about the history of people that other people do not know and don't really care about?"
No. What would give you that idea? The chorus of swear words from your pupils mean NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to mention French, were we had to draw pictures of our pets.
I saw mutated dogs that looked like they just came out of a radioactive testing facility and goldfish whose fins were SO BIG that they could fly I they decided to flap their wings... sorry FINS. All on paper, no photoshop required. Oh and the cafeteria.... have you ever had chocolate mousse that you can actually choke on?
I did.
Today.
Yes, it was that thick.
Not to mention it was so sweet that even Willy Wonka would have an issue serving THAT to kids.
"Sure I make teeth rot, sure I make people vomit due to extreme sugar rush... but no. I would never EVER make a desert that a child would NOT be able to enjoy. That would be messed up."
-Willy Wonka on the cafeteria mousse.

I leave you with a few links of the funniest websites I have seen.
www.uncyclopedia.wikia.com
www.unfriendable.com
www.tasteofawesome.com
www.fmylife.com
www.cracked.com


21 comments:

  1. Ohh Tawanda... how i miss think u. Ibelieve u tht test a failed miserabley, wait lemmie' make it better... I failed... MISERABLEY. Eish. Soo wats crakin dude..?? Please comment and help Tawanda have fame haha. BTW, if anyone knows any producers... Im a singer... NO COMMENT TAWANDA. any hoo i can sing and just get me open and let people kno i exist as a singer. NO COMMENT ALPHA!! :)Ohh yeah it's Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah good blog tawanda..
    Chatiwa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. problem is i need good topics suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. definetly comedy.the others i dnt knw.im still tryna make 1 of ma own

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello.....i dont no who you are obviosly cause u live in africa and i live in europe but gosh!! you are good dude! this blog is blimming awsome :) sending links to all my friends...keep writing :) oh ya and boy, a nerd cant do commedy like you just did :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU SO MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT but my next post isn't so funny though... YOU ARE SO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chess Piece just checked out your blog (obviously) and must say it is pretty cool... oh how I love the word blog.. sounds like blob... blob blob blob blob blob :D

    ps... This is from the awesomest Chinese person you know.. hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe thanks man i really appreciate these comments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah awesome ur welcome... hey have you checked this site out.. www.cleverbot.com ... you just talk to this random artificial intelligence.. its so weird but fun :P..

    btw. Its Yufei.. just in case there was someone else in mind

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tawnda mayn dats sum funny s**t...........
    ...................... <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah ive talked to clever bot, he is really smart but sometimes annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally AWESOME !! no doubt and looking really good people seem to like it :) see not the whole world is closed minded :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey dude great blog man, i keept laughing every 25seconds
    this is one of the best blogs if read in my life and trust me ive read a lot of them
    keep it up dude

    ReplyDelete
  14. Allen Oj Lyimo3 Apr 2011, 18:37:00

    THIS THING IS REALLY DEEP AND MEANINGFUL....................ITS AWESOME MAN...GOOD WORK ON THIS TADA

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehehe good 1!
    amz :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. once again... thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tawanda.. hmmmmm.. GrEaT Blog.. :) <3
    From Lola.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. (laugh laugh laugh laugh)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts