Sunday 3 April 2011

Fourth One

I am still into cartoons. I don't understand why but I am...
You think that a teenager would get tired of idiots with stupidly weird hair shouting things like "BAKUGAN BRAWL!" but sadly, for some reason I don't. Maybe its cause I'm bored or something. I also like reading Wikipedia pages about pretty much anything, now I am capable of writing a book about chocolate and it's history.
A few days ago when I was in the shop with my mother and my sister, I came upon a glorious bottle of refreshment.
It was called 'Ice T'
I was amazed. Who ever thought it possible to turn the letter 'T' into a liquid then freeze it? Does the 'T' experience pain during the process? Does 'T' get squashed into a satisfying drink for our thirsty throats? Does 'T' have feelings? In my opinion, this requires further investigation. I'm considering sending a letter to the manufactures to put the 'T' out of its misery and stop using it for the purposes of quenching thirst.

Dear Sir/Madam

What you are doing to the letter T is evil and inappropriate. To think that you are subjecting the first letter of my name to such cruel, inhumane treatment is satanic!  I will contact several animal rights groups if this does not stop.

Yours sincerely 

Tawanda Mulalu

Its just a thought.



3 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha ! eish tawanada :P well in my opinion they do it because 'T' is in perfect state to be used for a delicious thirst quenching drink because it can be made over and over again by anyone. observe:...TTTTTTTTT.... get the drift
    PS it is one of the tastiest letters i have ever had :P lol

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts