Wednesday 13 April 2011

Eleventh One

Today, in English our teacher gave us an interesting topic:
The best book you've ever read why it was good
I was lost...
You see, I read too much so I really couldn't think of anything...
So I wrote:
The best book I have ever read does not exist yet.... Why? Because I haven't bothered to pick up and write it. I'm not being arrogant... I'm being truthful. Once I stop being too lazy to write, your eyes will burst from amazement and awe once you see my printed words... So just wait.
Brian Wilson (upon listening to the 'Beatle's' 'Revolver') told his wife that he was going to create the best rock album ever.
Guess what?

He did.

Soon the 'Beach Boy's' 'Pet Sounds' was made.
It was considered groundbreaking and revolutionary... It is considered one of , if not the best by many.... 
It has outlasted many others (it was released in the 1960s)
[Brian listened to 'Revolver' by The Beatles and made 'Pet Sounds' with the Beach Boys. Paul McCartney of The Beatles listened to Pet Sounds (He loved it actually) and then made Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band with his band (I can see a pattern...)
I'm going to do the same
But even better.
My book makes Shakespeare shiver in his grave and makes J.K Rowling fall apart and beg for me to stop writing. (Hell Yeah!)

This is why I love English.
My teacher didn't even shout at me, he smiled and said
"I expect the book in May"

OH NOOO!

I still love English though (Thnaks Mr. Haggar :]



Beatles: Revolver
The Beach Boys: Pet Sounds

The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
The Beach Boys Hit Single: Good Vibrations
The Beatles: Rubber Soul

3 comments:

  1. This is really good !! you should really make a book! i am also inspired to write.I love writing but i am just to lazy to do it in class, or anywhere.Write little blogs but in my journal. But yours are really good keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love these type of comments because they keep me going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr8, infact fantastic. fingi

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts