Monday 4 April 2011

The Fifth One

So now I sit in our school computer room after a long sweeping session.
That is how we do detention at our school, you sweep the classroom. Though it wasn't so bad cause |I met a Form 4 guy who had an interesting story to tell. He got detention because he was apparently being insolent to his teacher... After he explained his story I chuckled at the unfairness of his punishment...
Though I didn't get all the details, he was defending his friend and got in trouble for it. I understand completely what he was going through because that unfortunately happens quite often. He was then told to see the teacher after class.
I imagine the conversation went a bit like this...
"Why are you rude to me?"
"How was I rude?"
"There you go again!"
"What do you mean again?"
"This needs to stop."
"Alrlight."
"Do you think I accept insolence from my students?"
"Alright."

He then proceeded to leave but was the interrupted.

"Aren't you going to apologize?"
"For what?"
"Apologize."

His answer?

"No."

Perhaps that explains why he got detention.

I spent most of my day promoting my blog to my classmates. I even created a little sign on a piece of paper and held it up as my classmates walked by. It was embarrasing, I hope it was worth it. Then my evil friends suprised me with an evil gift when I walked into the Science room. You b@$7@*0$  know what you did and if you think I'm not getting you back you are dead wrong... Just watch this space...

In my next posts I will have a few suggestions from my friends and I will also introduce you to some new people... Tumo and Trevor...

Ya. You guys are dead. :P

4 comments:

  1. hahahah how dd u get detention??ur a guddy boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He forgot to bring his P.E kit
    yes he got detention for not bringing his cloths for physical education. And what makes it worse is that other people don't bring there kit for 3 weeks in a row and nothing happens to them but it was this guys first time and he got detention

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually Tumo, you're wrong, the way you describe it is inaccurate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent been intoduced yett :(

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts