Thursday 4 August 2011

Virtual Chocolate - Go On, Take a Bite. (Mmmm...Virtual...)

It's for you Haadiya- All I can say (quoted from the words of another) is "Sorry."

Okay, I'm a dog, I'm a hypocrite
And there's plenty of reason to have a fit
I know you're mad
I know I'm bad
Especially considering what I'm worth
If you wondering, I mean dirt
I'm not the good person, I'm not fair
Despite that kindness you share
I'm a jerk
I'm broken toy
I don't work
But you're different, you're a light
And I'm not even worth your sight
You're the type of light that dispells-
All the darkness and everyone tells-
You how great you are
You know you're a star
I'm not right
You're the light
I'm waiting for day you stop your fight
You don't need to but you do
I couldn't care less but I do
But it doesn't matter
As long as I'm not putting a smile on your face
As long as I disgrace your grace
Then obviously I'm not worth your time
I'm worse than sour, just a lime
But you're sweet not bitter
So I'm sorry for being the rubbish-the litter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts