Wednesday 3 August 2011

Stop Planning

When I'm bored and tired, my writing sucks...

Drop the compass, throw away the map
You can't find the Earth if you can't find yourself
You're nowhere if you're not somewhere,
And if you are somewhere, it isn't anywhere without someone special
You can't smile if there's nothing worth smiling for
But if you can read this, there's plenty to smile about
But plenty about to shout as well
I've got a question for you before I stop my planning, my scheming 
I just want to know that if I fell
That perhaps you might catch me
Maybe then, I'd find some meaning
In this damn, messed up thing you call life
The thing filled with so much strife
But I'll stop planning for you
So long you promise too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts