Thursday 11 August 2011

Unknown Emotion...

Okay so I was in bad patch last year (yes... a tiny bit DID have to do with this girl I really liked;it's not my ex so I'm not telling you who it was but it was mostly me) so I wrote this crap poem (only later to discover that Mr. Haggar has been marking BEFORE I came to M.a.P...damn.


My blood spills, a river of broken promises
My head hurts like a thousand goodbyes
My heart beats as slowly as my emotions build
I reach for contentment, yet I cannot find it
I feel the world around me and note my flawed Science
I look at death and it reminds me:
The only thing I always wanted was not knowledge
Was not life
Was not love
But resolve
Resolve to keep searching for new questions
So that I could then use knowledge as an answer
And then define my answers with love
So I stand up and smile
At least let's go away for a while
I feel yellow
And I walk away, content


THIS IS THE EDITED VERSION. PROMISE TO POST SOMETHING GOOD TOMORROW.

1 comment:

  1. Awesum :) Nd yes we can make it into a story.. we'll hafto figure sumin out.. but amazing otherwise.. True talent :DD

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts