Friday 16 September 2011

Fourteenth One

I got a B for English because of my arrogance.
I've never been downgraded because of my the nature of my personality.
*Sigh*
Trevor spent most of English laughing at 'what could have been' while I mindlessly answered questions and fell into a deep state of daydreaming.
By the way...through the aid of Wikipedia and various other websites ( and Google of course- you can't deny Google ( well China did (Well they do things differently there ( Mind control I mean ( I'm being monitored (Oh and I'm kinda scared ( Help...( I'v lost track of how many brackets I used...(I'll count ))))))
I probably mis-counted.
Oh yeah, (ignore the incorrect grammar) through the aid of ... I have diagnosed myself with developing psychopathy...
And I must say- its really creepin' me out
Lord help me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts