Friday 23 September 2011

Fifteenth One

"Excelsior!"

In case you haven't noticed I've been a whole lot of bitter recently...but I feel like things are shaping up.
In fact-
They are Getting Better.
First of all I'm content with being single, though I occasionally yearn to talk to a girl or something.
Second of all, I'm growing taller.
Third of all, I'm reading a lot of good literature and a few graphic novels. Very satisfying.
Fourth of all, my writing is actually a bit better now. I'm really happy about that one.
Fifth of all, I'm learning how to debate.
Sixth of all, I'm actually a decent actor ( to the point where me and Haadiya were acting out a scene- that a bunch of guys think that we were in a relationship and that I was cheating on her.)
Seventh of all, I'm listening to good music.
Eight of all, I had a great conversation with my grandparents.
Ninth of all, I'm learning to be human.
Tenth of all, I've realized that I'm pretty worth all the damn trouble I've been given. And that I'm gonna make it out of all these stupid messes somehow.

And I don't need a some 'god out of the machine' to be bail me out. I'm gonna think and do something with my life. I'm going to be a writer, amateur or not. I'm gonna write at least one good story.

I'm going to do it.

Oh and you know, I had a really good day today.

One more thing, good luck to Tao Kgosiemang with his United Nations stuff; I know he'll do a good job.

Here's his story...

And if he did what I asked him to, then all you other United Nation kids, I gotta say "Hi there! I'm Tawanda W.T Mulalu, an aspiring writer! How about checking out the rest of my blog? You should definitely check out the story I wrote, it's called 'Bitterness and Hope.' Follow my blog, share it and enjoy! Oh and good luck to you guys too!"

Though the above statement is relying on Tao...which means its pretty much redundant.

Well I can hope can't I?

1 comment:

  1. eish our acting scene those guys were like walking fast thn whn they saw us 2 they slowed down and listened lol...the was embarrasing but fun at da sme time :D :) :D.....btw ur a gud actor
    frm....hopefully u knw who :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts