Tuesday 13 September 2011

Thirteenth One

"Smile..."
School tomorrow and I haven't done a thing about my bags and stationery yet...
Problem is I can't say a word about stationery to my mom otherwise she'll kill for even mentioning that word...
So basically I'm stuck going to school with no stationery and I'm gonna have to rely on my very 'kindly' friends for assistance. In other words I'm screwed... to make matters worse I'm getting writer's block again and it doesn't seem to be helping my writing at all for example right now....
Hey but no matter. I'll get back into it as soon as I can...Well I will try.


*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts