Friday 11 November 2011

Joining the Nerd Revolution

 In the computer room once again with another good case of writer's block, I refuse to admit that my creative period is over...let me post a conversation I had with Tumo.

Tumo: Join the nerd revolution!
Tawanda: I already joined.
Tumo: Then disconnect, and join again!
Tawanda: I disconnected when I got a girlfriend. I rejoined when I started talking to you.

This merely an example of my wry type of humour, normally used when I'm not happy.

Anyways join the  Nerd Revolution!

(wry-humour responses may be posted in the comments section)



Revolution. The Nerd Way.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts