Tuesday 22 November 2011

Seventeenth One


  
Part One on the series: 'An Introduction To G-Jam.'



[Three names of girls] are part of one of the 'biggest' 'choirs' in Form 1.Their name- 'G-Jam.' I prefer to call them the 'The Squeaky Girls.' In all honesty they CAN sing, I maintain this fact. BUT they prefer to squeak incessantly and annoyingly. I was bribed by one of the central members about something involving her sister (God forbid) and was forced to ask my current girlfriend to dance with me, ballroom-style. How terribly exciting. As we 'danced' we were treated to an accapella version of ‘Can You Feel the Love Tonight' from The Lion King. It was one of THOSE remixes. Anyway let’s just say they put OPERA to shame. Now after having to endure that, I thought everything would end. Instead of the blissful silence that I had envisioned, I was treated to a full blown concert. I simply sat down next to my girlfriend, arm around her shoulder and enjoyed it. She was having fun, so I did too. I shall entitle the concert And So They Squeaked (Again). The concert had remixes of Adele, a few original pieces and even a few Beatles songs. I say (with background from Fifi) 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' to my girlfriend and we got really into it. Her friends had their 'ewwww' faces on. It was really enjoyable in the end. And we all joined in, squeaking horribly out of tune but still smiling deliriously.



This is totally not what happened.



This article was more or less an 'inside joke.' Laugh, or stare at your computer in confused disdain.

P.S Nandini, I've got a very special post lined up for you, I hope you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts