Saturday 16 June 2012

Thank You Stalker



AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys somebody loves me!

It is no other than my stalker Natasha Mbwana! (Not the math Natasha, the DRAMA Natasha!)

Let me just clarify; my very nice friend Natasha mentioned me on her very awesome blog.
And she even put some of her favourite posts on her blog (without my permission but I do love the way she formatted them) .

So dear stalker; I would like to thank you very much and would like to let you know that you have been added to L3PB's special post list...

Just watch this space...

COMING SOON, TO A BLOG NEAR YOU, THE MOST EPIC POST OF THE YEAR:


I really love MS Paint... It is just too awesome...


P.S
On the actual post; Natasha states that I am her self-proclaimed stalker. THIS IS LIES AND NONSENSE. THAT CHICK HAS BEEN FOLLOWING/WATCHING ME SINCE DAY ONE, thank you very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts