Thursday 15 February 2018

Carefully Waiting for Carly Rae Jepsen to Knock on My Door and Whisper, Muse-like, "Run Away With Me".

Run away with me. We

Could glimpse at new starlight. Stretch

The cold world into hand-hold. Kiss

Like that first album of yours I hated. Love

Like the second that is my life. Now

That we are into each other, we fold. Into

And like fresh life, we gasp at our newness. Young

And with the green betwen our heels. Heel

Kick like Annie Hall sings. Before

That fatal touch, the revelation. We

Might be different and less dark. You

could ask me first and I would say yes. I

couldn't say no and my hand. It

wouldn't move without you. Your

Golden archaic eighties Apollo. Torsos

Like yours dance timeless. I

Must change my life. Rilke

Would agree with me. He

Would write about your beautiful. And

How beautiful you are. And

These headphones another Helicon. My

Pen another. Song.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts