Monday 11 September 2017

Black Convocation/Ramen Shop.

     Black Convocation


Poem.

clarity about this very real figment
of my imagination is
not possible,                      (pigment)

actually, I don’t want to think

I don’t want to think about this

these problems never go away

I’m not black my name’s OJ

        okay

I can’t breathe
I can’t breathe
I can’t breathe 

        okay


Poem.

Not everything coheres.
          Remember: not everything
                         coheres


Poem. 

Regret is such a useless thing
I’d so prefer it, if
you did not, look!,
                    at me
                    that very
                        , if
regret is such a useless thing
why preface it with the word
              (poem)
why preface it with eyes.
I will never forget the word
-even if it messes my head. 
          

Poem.

I mean, yes, of course, yes
I’m so, so hungry
but I will not eat you, no, not
no, of course, not like that.
      I otherwise like you,
                I promise. 

Poem. 

A few more words about: coherence, 
it doesn’t exist for me, I’m so hungry
for everyone else and their platitudes.
It must be nice to avoid existential breathlessness.
I like that word: breathlessness.
I resent that platitude: existential.
I am not bitter, I promise.
It’s just that the air…
it tastes so…
                      …(blue.)

Poem.

I don’t believe in you but
                             your face.


***

     Ramen Shop


Poem.

Tomatoes are nice 
fruits or vegetables, I like them.
I eat now. It is nice.
Cheese has a fullness.
Meat a warm blankness.
And my tongue- 

The business of living makes me be.
And it is often simple,
         I would cry.
         Could, but can't,
         I could.


Poem.

Okay, so, that didn't bother me that much
anyway, people are nightmares,
but that's okay, okay?
that wasn't even the problem.

I think it was the gleam,
ass-light.
People think that there's a sun,
a whole ball of it,
up their asses.

So, yeah, it's hard to say:
maybe you should stuff it
maybe you kinda suck.

There was another light.
It wasn't so bad. 

I sort of liked it.
It was nice.
It didn't wake me too harshly.
How can I explain:
     stained glass, church
     small solution, math book
     small ocean, vagina
     curved shaft, penis 
that sort of thing. I guess.
the perfect sunny of not giving a fuck.
     

Poem.

People are enthusiastically boring
I wish I could get more sleep
Sex isn't interesting: neither are my hands
It doesn't matter when you cum
I believe in the Bible once
Physics doesn't make much sense to me
I'm saying that I tried
I don't like the sort of questions you ask me
Ask better questions
Maybe one day people might fit together
until then, please, ask better questions

Poem.

I'm like, one person
How is there never enough space for me
You talk and your mouth is...
listen, I'm like one person
The air sort of passes by
from time to time
        sort of how
your mouths do. 
Whose mouth was first on whom?
I thought it would feel better.
You asked more than once,
if it feels good. Stop
asking questions that aren't 
                 good. Stop,
no, not like that. Yes,
       maybe like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts