Monday 23 June 2014

Art From Afar.

While I continue to pass-not pass French, our school has received a few exchange students from France this year. Being somewhat an opportunist of sorts, I've managed to have a few conversations with one of them. 

Her name is Bianca and for whatever inexplicable reasons she likes a lot of the same things I do. This proves to me that perhaps yes, God probably does exist. 

Though let me not waste any time with my words. Here's two of her drawings:









In absolute shock and awe (and perhaps...envy) , I then asked her how long they took here to make:



"The first one took an hour and a half (I have it on me it's quite small) and the second one took an hour I think"


Wait, what?!


"Haha or maybe a bit more"


Okay.


P.S  I was also introduced to some Rimbaud, who's a very awesome French poet. 'Roman' is worth checking out... but don't worry, there's an English translation: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and say something. Please don't troll...and most importantly don't say anything stupid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts